4.20.2012

Blog virgin.

If you couldn't figure it out from the title, I am new to blogging.  I have always enjoyed writing and have been wanting to start a blog for sometime now.  The problem was, I couldn't figure out what to write about.  But now I think I've got it.  Balance.

I'm a full time student.  I have a part time job.  And I am practically a house wife.  (A house girlfriend?)      


Over the last couple years, healthy living has become a priority of mine.  I enjoy taking care of myself and I want to take care of myself.  But at the same time, I have a very strong sweet tooth.  And at times I can also be kind of lazy.  Sometimes it's hard to stay motivated to work out regularly and to eat right and do everything else that needs to get done.  So this blog is my attempt at keeping myself motivated.


I must say I feel a bit like Amy Adams in "Julie & Julia."  I feel as if no one will read this, but that's okay.


Happy Friday!! :)


P.S.  On the off chance that somebody does read this, if you have any tips for new bloggers, PLEASE, feel free to share!  I'd appreciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment