3.19.2013

Shopping by season

I know some people hate it, but I love grocery shopping.  I really do.  I could wander around in there for hours.  Going up and down the aisles, looking at all different varieties of the same product.  It's kind of is fascinating... but maybe it's just me. 

Recently, I made a new goal of trying to stick to recipes using in-season produce.  Tonight was the first recipe I made with that goal in mind.  The dish: Green Pizza.  Test it out for yourself and let me know what you think!  

I also decided to make a chart so I can easily check which fruits and vegetables are in season during which month.  I wanted to share it here to help anyone else with the same goal.  I apologize for the tiny font (and the fact that December is cut off) but I wanted to get it posted.  I will try to make some adjustments soon to make it easier to read. 

Tomorrow is Wednesday, that means we are halfway to the weekend!  I hope everyone is having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment