5.09.2014

Back in the game


I realize that when it comes to my blogging, it goes in spurts.  But for some reason, I decided to scroll through some old posts last night and it sparked something.  I miss writing here, I just wish I had more time... But don't we all?!

This past year I wrote a column in my university's student run newspaper which focused on all things food and nutrition.  I really liked the experience so I'd like to carry that idea over here,  but cover a broader range of topics for people of all ages, not just students.


Finals wrap up next week so soon I will have more time.  (Hooray!!)  I have lots of ideas, so stay tuned!!  And please, if you have any food- or nutrition-related comments or questions, feel free to leave them below, or send them in a message on Facebook.  Who knows, maybe your question will be the focus of a future post!?

Have a great weekend, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment