3.22.2013

Happy Spring Break to Me!

Yes, spring break has finally arrived, although here in Wisconsin, it certainly does not feel like it.  I think Mother Nature forgot to change her calendar because it's nice and sunny, the birds are chirping, but it's only a chilly 29 degrees outside.  I need some warm weather soon or I might just go crazy!!


{Thinking warm thoughts.}

I found a recipe for sweet potato chips on Pinterest earlier this week and I've been dying to try them.  They are from Undressed Skeleton.  If you haven't checked out her blog yet, do so!  It's very inspiring; her transformation is incredible!  She also has several recipes to browse as well as healthy eating tips that she has learned along the way.  

Anyway, I was finally able to make them for lunch today since my last class of the day was cancelled (surprise!).  I followed one of her recipe suggestions but then made another flavor of  my own.  Click here to check it out.

Is anyone doing anything fun over the weekend?  David and I are joining a group of friends for a day full of brewery (and even a distillery!) tour-hopping.  We are starting out with New Glarus followed by Minhas Brewery and finally their distillery.  I'm not a big drinker so I'm a little nervous, but regardless, it's bound to be fun!

Have a great weekend everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment